Phoenix-Pkz
Welcome to phoenix-pkz
pleas register here.
Phoenix-Pkz
Welcome to phoenix-pkz
pleas register here.
Phoenix-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Phoenix-Pkz

Lets get big again.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Price lists.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nate
Nate

Price lists. Empty
PostSubject: Price lists.   Price lists. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:31 pm

I think that it would be helpful if we could get a price list for some common traded items in the server. I know i dont always know what items are worth, just thought it would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Creativity

Price lists. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price lists.   Price lists. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:03 pm

eh.. I've made price lists for so many servers... And truthfully.. I think that it can do more harm then good. Get the prices out there so players don't get scammed... But some players stick to the price-lsit no matter what.. And it ruins the whole point of haggling.. also. If someone is so make a price list when I please ask them to keep it updated. Simply because prices change.
Back to top Go down
deadly ninja
deadly ninja

Price lists. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price lists.   Price lists. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:58 am

I don't really think the server need's a price list, everyone can just make their own price or if the server agrees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Price lists. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price lists.   Price lists. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Price lists.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix-Pkz :: Community :: Suggestions-
Jump to: