Phoenix-Pkz
Welcome to phoenix-pkz
pleas register here.
Phoenix-Pkz
Welcome to phoenix-pkz
pleas register here.
Phoenix-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Phoenix-Pkz

Lets get big again.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Money Guide - Deadly Ninja

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deadly ninja
deadly ninja

My Money Guide - Deadly Ninja Empty
PostSubject: My Money Guide - Deadly Ninja   My Money Guide - Deadly Ninja I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:12 pm

Hi there everyone, this is my money guide and I want to share it with the server.

For beginners do crafting till you get a good bit amount of money.

For players that are trained with melee/range/magic can do Corperal beast and Tormented demons (Corp Drops: Spirit Sheilds/ Tormented demons drops : Dragon claws that can sell for 1-2bil to players depends on their offers. ).

For players that are maxed, can do Godwars such as : Bandos, Zamorak , Armadyl and of course Saradomin bosses.
( Tip, Kill the minion's to, they drop the same items but different drop rate. )

For skillers, i recommened herblore, crafting, fishing, cooking, smithing, and of course mining too.

Thank you for reading my guide.
Back to top Go down
deadly ninja
deadly ninja

My Money Guide - Deadly Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Money Guide - Deadly Ninja   My Money Guide - Deadly Ninja I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:36 pm

deadly ninja wrote:
Hi there everyone, this is my money guide and I want to share it with the server.

For beginners do crafting till you get a good bit amount of money.

For players that are trained with melee/range/magic can do Corperal beast and Tormented demons (Corp Drops: Spirit Sheilds/ Tormented demons drops : Dragon claws that can sell for 1-2bil to players depends on their offers. ).

For players that are maxed, can do Godwars such as : Bandos, Zamorak , Armadyl and of course Saradomin bosses.
( Tip, Kill the minion's to, they drop the same items but different drop rate. )

For skillers, i recommened herblore, crafting, fishing, cooking, smithing, and of course mining too.

P.S ::Wildywyrm ( Drops Korasi ) in wilderness beware of death if players kill you.
::chaos ( Drops chaotics ) in wilderness before ............................................. .

Thank you for reading my guide.
Back to top Go down

My Money Guide - Deadly Ninja
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix-Pkz :: Server :: Guides-
Jump to: